Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Look Good In Boots




I look good in boots, I tell ya!


If I wear one in Malaysia... 


Hmm.... 


I suspect all the stares from passer-by would be because...


.... I look hot


.... I look sexy


....  I have longer legs than them


....  My leather boots are expensive


....  They envy me


or


....  This crazy woman wearing leather boots in 34C weather????!


....  The sauna effect is making me disappear day by day, inch by inch...


....  The heat is always double compared to the local weather report...  (Can't they report it correctly?)


....  Dripping wet is a no longer confined to gym sessions


....  My fashion statement should be made on the other side of the globe 


But I look good in boots, I tell ya!


That is why I left it in Melbourne.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment